Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LCDocker
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

BT plus mobile data

I have signed up for BT Plus. I have made many phone calls to BT to ensure my mobile account is linked to my broadband account to ensure I get my double mobile data. Last phone call was Sunday, they said it would take 48 hours to take affect. 3 days later I still do not have double data.
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT plus mobile data

Hi @LCDocker

Thanks for posting, merging of accounts can take upto 6 days I'm afraid based on recent post but in most cases much sooner.

The best way to check on the status of the migration is by talking to the online team. They can update you on the progress and raise a fault if any issues arise..

BT Mobile Online Chat

0 Ratings
LCDocker
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Already contacted them, straight away they said I need to phone up. I phoned them Friday, saturday and Sunday last week. It’s not a quick process either.
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 12

Hi @LCDocker

Thanks for getting back, normally if there is an issue with the migration they would raise it with the appropriate team to get it fixed. As you have tried .. many times, I can ask a moderator to look into it for you. They may not be able to resolve it but should be able to give some sort of an update.

I've asked a moderator to pop and have a chat, they should post here shortly.

0 Ratings
LCDocker
Beginner
Message 5 of 12

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi @LCDocker Sorry that you are having difficulty getting your BT Mobile account linked to your BT Plus account and missing out on the double data. The BT Mobile team are best placed to arrange this for you and I'm sure that as @Dean007 has explained it's just taking longer than expected. 

We will be happy to check that your case is with the correct team to get this sorted for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

I have had nothing but trouble since I signed up for BT plus on Friday. Was told double data would be added straight away, still nothing. I also ordered another SIM and again nothing. Been told it is stuck in the system and will take 7 days to process now. Have a good mind just to cancel my contract. Shambles!!!

0 Ratings
LCDocker
Beginner
Message 8 of 12

I have done this. Thanks
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 12

Hi @LCDocker

Just to let you know, the form goes back into a list. Once they reach yours they will be back in contact but they can get fairy busy so you may need to check back.

0 Ratings
LCDocker
Beginner
Message 10 of 12

No one has contacted me yet does that seem normal?
0 Ratings