Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenJ123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT reward card and JBL Speaker

Go to solution

I have similar issues never again will I buy from bt I've been a customer for many years and feel I have been let down due to the misleading emails I've received from bt with all the great offers on which never actually arrive, I have had to spend hours on the phone to bt to be able to claim one of my offers which is a £65 pound reward card which I still haven't recieved and when I ordered a handset and sim card I was eligible for a jbl speaker which I am now being told it was not part of my offer,at no point did my reward become claimable thru my offers, I also purchased a second sim card as I recieved an email with this super offer on it which also carried a £75 reward card, i am now being told i am not eligible for this reward because i ordered the sim on the telephone instead of online, no where on the email does it state I had to order online, bt are full of misleading information and very rude and unhelpful and if you order anything from them may I suggest you scrutinise your offer , I will be cancelling all my services as soon as I am able to which looks like it's going to be a hard journey being able to cancel ,as basically I've been made aware that I am on a contract and will have to see the contract to the end, in other words we've got your money get on with it , i would never recommend bt to anyone again they are going to loose customers very quick if they carry on the way they are doing , I am now going to go through the Oftel route and whatever other help I can get to cancel my services with BT

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT reward card and JBL Speaker

Go to solution

Hi @StephenJ123,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have moved your post on to a new thread as the thread you had posted on was marked as resolved nealy a year ago. I'm sorry that you have had to go through so much trouble claiming your rewards cards and JBL speakers.

Currently, we only offer rewards cards for orders placed online and this should be explained in the advertising email that the offer is an online-only offer. Normally when a customer is outside of their 14 days cooling-off period they will be able to claim their Reward Card on our website, I'm sorry if you didn't receive an email to let you know how to claim the rewards card. 

When you placed the order over the phone did the Sales Adviser tell you that you would get the £75 gift card or JBL speaker?

Matt

0 Ratings
StephenJ123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Can any one advise me how I get a Deadlock letter so I can pass my issues to the ombudsman 

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @StephenJ123 

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago asking for the account information so that I can look into your issue for you. 

Once I have this information I will review the sales call and we can take it from there.

Speak soon.

Matt

Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @StephenJ123,

Just checking to see if you received my private message?

When you get a moment can you reply to the private message with the account information etc so that I can look into this for you?

I'm in the office all weekend so look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @StephenJ123,

Thanks for giving me some time to review your complaint.

I'm glad that we have been able to come to a resolution.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Matt

0 Ratings