Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 40

BT wifi calling

When will we have wifi calling on BT network
39 REPLIES 39
Wei-Jin
Message 2 of 40

Re: BT wifi calling

I myself would like to know too. Just joined BT mobile recently and realised their signal indoors is just as bad as three in my housing area.

Was under the impression that BT might have this wifi calling feature as they bought over EE(which has that feature)..
0 Ratings
FredBloggs
Beginner
Message 3 of 40

Why not try BT Smartalk? That is calling over wifi. I use it a lot. It works fine for me.
0 Ratings
orozz
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 40

I use BT Smart Talk for landlines and BT Mobiles as these calls are part of my landline anytime call bundle. Other mobiles will be charged at BTs normal mobile charge rates. With wifi calling all calls would come out of your BT Mobile allowance.
0 Ratings
mooo1982
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 40

I suspect it will coming to us at some point. As it one of the features listed in their questionaire they released a few months back.

I am the end of my sim only contract and the lack of Wifi Calling is starting to become a bugbear.

0 Ratings
Icybar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 40

Fed up with having to use Smart Talk which charges me to call mobiles, when I have loads of free minutes available on my mobile plan which I just can't use because the BT signal I get is so poor. There is no way of knowing what network a mobile number you are calling is on. It goes against the grain, and I'm ready to jump ship.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 40

0 Ratings
Icybar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 40

Thanks for the Signal Assist info. It sounds as if it might be only for Business customers but I will try asking anyway 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 40

wifi calling

we still waiting for wifi calling any new? 

0 Ratings
iscorrer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 40

Any news on this?
0 Ratings