cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Been over 1 month since activated my sims, meant to have a reward card for each!

Hi,

I purchased 2 sim only deals for my childrens mobiles in June.  Within a feww weeks I activated them and requested a number transfer.  The process went relatively smoothly for 1 but took almost a month to get one of the numbers transferred over.  

Anyway its now been more than a month since I activated both sims.  I was meant to have a reward card for both sims (70 each) but each time I login in it says that their are none available.  I am a seriously cheesed off BT customer at the moment and Im beginning to feel that this may be that straw that breaks the camels back as to whether or not I stay or go to the competition.

Help please!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Been over 1 month since activated my sims, meant to have a reward card for each!

Hi @DMcGee,

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards Card. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with our Rewards Team.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 4

Re: Been over 1 month since activated my sims, meant to have a reward card for each!

Hi @DMcGee I have your details here. I'm checking this with the rewards team so leave it with me, I'll contact you back as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @DMcGee good speaking with you.

I am happy to confirm that two cards are now on their way to you, for £70.00 each. If after 30 days from today you are still having problems with your cards, please post back and we'll look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Ratings