Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lattridge84
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt rewards cards after 30 days

Hi,

I took out two sims and each had a reward card offer.

£45 and £85.

its now been 30 days since my order has completed but nothing is appearing in the my rewards site.

Do these get sent out automatically like the broadband deal?

Can someone confirm I have qualified for the cards

Regards

Liam

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt rewards cards after 30 days

Reward card that are part of an online order must be claimed manually through www.bt.com/claimmyreward but if you can't see the reward, under the FAQ's is a link to contact the rewards team, add the required details like your order number etc

Reward cards provided as part of a renewal are sent automatically, within 30 days of your being outside the cooling off period.

0 Ratings
TechFreak
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

If you've placed orders and do remember the date you placed the order, you can check if you are eligible for the reward card. You can check the amount as well by clicking here

You can then scroll down to BT's Terms and Conditions Section and then look for the date range when you purchased it. 

BT doesn't always process the reward cards on its own and its us who need to claim the same. 
You can chat or speak to them and claim your reward card but before you do so, you can also try the link : Reward Link
This should help you claim the reward card.

You can also look for more details on : BT Help page

Please leave a like if that helped you. 🙂

0 Ratings
clonk
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have had trouble claiming my reward cards. If they don't appear in your online account you have to chase BT. See this thread for the fun I'm having. I'm still waiting for the second one.

BT-Ultrafast-Installation-diary

0 Ratings
TechFreak
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

You can still claim the same from the links and you must be getting an incident number for the same. Do not wait for the 30 days time again and get on with the incident number with the online chat team and they would escalate the same for you. Sometimes, things can go the other way round, making us all the more frustrated though.

0 Ratings