cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HKDSOUL72
Message 1 of 9

Btplus but no double data on mobiles??

Hi I joined btplus on 20th of june and have phoned bt 3 times and the first time i was told the data on our btplus accounts for the mobiles would be doubled when my allowances reset for the month...this did not happen so i rang again and bt said they would take 24 hours for the changes to take place....nothing!...rang again on 1st july and again was promised it would be sorted in 24 hours....nothing!!!   im really dissapointed because on MY BTall i get is this message 'Error retrieving your details'... the only reason i signed up for plus was because of the double data which i thought was a great offer but i just seem to get fobbed off after spending ages bieng passed around on the telephone.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: Btplus but no double data on mobiles??

Hi @HKDSOUL72

BT Plus double data starts as soon as the order completes and you should be able to track it via the BT Mobile App. The Broadband side will have an activation date. The activation date for your broadband will have been on your confirmation email.

I would use the online chat service and explain that it looks like the order may have got stuck, they are then able to raise a fault with the Connections & Plus Teams. It may take them a day or two to resolve the issue if you have no luck pop back and we can see what else can be done..

BT Mobile Chat

0 Ratings
HKDSOUL72
Message 3 of 9

yes it should and ive raised it three times with the team on the phone. when you use the app it says Error retrieving your details...
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 9

Have you checked on the BT Mobile App? My plan still shows as a 4GB one (as it was before I upgraded) but My allowances (in the BT Mobile App) shows that I have 8GB.

Why they do it like this I don't know, such a system is bound to cause confusion

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 9

@HKDSOUL72

I know it can be frustrating, let me ask a moderator to check to see if there is an update on your account or if they can help. 

0 Ratings
HKDSOUL72
Message 6 of 9

thankyou

0 Ratings
HKDSOUL72
Message 7 of 9

Thanks i have indeed...and bt themselves say they can see i havent got it yet??...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

Hi @HKDSOUL72

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that your double data hasn't been applied since placing your order for BT Plus.  I appreciate the amount of your time you have spent trying to get this sorted out.

You can send us over your details and we'll help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

HKDSOUL72
Message 9 of 9

Thankyou ..

0 Ratings