cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Call Diversion with DV and BT Mobile or should we say EE Mobile

This page All about Call Diversion for Digital Voice | BT Help says:

How much does it cost?

The Call Diversion service is free for Digital Voice customers.

Calls diverted to a BT mobile, BT Landlines or BT Digital Voice services are all free.

Calls to any other service will be charged at the standard rate for calls to that service. If these calls are available within any inclusive call package, they will be costed within it.

Given BT Mobile is moving everything to EE does the above include EE mobiles? 

The page details how to set up diversion from a basic phone. I cannot see how to cancel diversions. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Call Diversion with DV and BT Mobile or should we say EE Mobile

@BarkingMadBarking 

this question has already been asked and the answer was BT mobile only.  I have asked mods to check as it seems unfair to move customers to EE mobile and not allow free diversion.  however there is a precedent in that when you transfer to EE mobile you no longer get the free roaming which you had with BT Mobile

I am still waiting on a reply from mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@imjolly Apologies, I didn't look but sometimes looking for info is like a needle in a haystack.

I suppose the number of subscribers would be different - BT Mobile subs vs EE Mobile subs. It would mean a greater loss of revenue to open it to EE Mobile subs. It all depends what the take up would be. 

Any ideas how to cancel a diversion? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You can manage your call diversions simply by going through your BT account on computer, or MyBT on phone and follow:

(Your) Products => Digital Voice => Call Diversion.

Search forum before posting as you'll often find most things already answered.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/Digital-Voice-and-divert/m-p/2221088#

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings