Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 20

Re: Calls go to voicemail

@Dr51 wrote:
I’ve noticed this seems to only be when connected to Wi-fi??? Any ideas

Perhaps your phone is turning off your mobile network when you are connected to WiFi?

0 Ratings
Dr51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

I can make calls fine while connected to Wi-fi ?
0 Ratings
Dr51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 20

Can anyone help with this? All I get from bt is to dial 15713 then 15711. This is driving me insane!
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 20

Have you gone into your handset settings and turned off all Diverts to make sure no diverts are in operation? Rather than do not disturb

0 Ratings
Dr51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 20

I’ve gone through everything on the phone, no diverts , call forwarding or do not disturb set. 99% of calls go to voicemail an I only get a text saying missedcall. And I’m not kidding the calls as I can be next to the phone and I’ll get a text re missed call
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 20

I know this may be a silly thought but have you tried the sim in another handset just to confirm it’s a network issue?

I would call the mobile team again, I normally find calling at 8am gets me through to the contact centre in the south west who should be normally able to help or ask for a call back from a manager.
0 Ratings
Dr51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 20

I’ll try in another phone tomorrow, it’s notthe phone as I tried another sim and it was fine
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 20

@Dr51

At least then when you call them and tell them what you have tried, you can show its at network level and not a user issue! 

0 Ratings
Danwilliams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 20

Call them and ask them to reset the diverts or even try extending your voicemail ringing time I think the code goes like this **61*(your voicemail box number)*11*30#

The 30 at the end means it will ring for 30 seconds before going to voicemail you can change this to 20 or whatever you want really. Hope this helps. I’d also suggest maybe doing a manual search for networks and selecting a different network pairing to that. Redoing the search manually connecting back to BT and rebooting your device
0 Ratings
Dr51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 20

If no Wi-fi or 4g turned on then calls come through. Sim is same in another phone but other network works ok in mine.
0 Ratings