cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaytelford
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Can I purchase an MMS add-on for my plan

I don't want to send a lot of MMS, maybe 20 total in a month but that adds up to £8 extra. With most other providers, you can purchase an MMS pack that gives you MMS at a cheaper rate as long as you stay within the allowance of the add-on.

Either that or your MMS are sent using data, which uses up your data allowance rather than being chargeable at time of sending, you only pay once your data allowance has been used.

Does BT have either of these options or am I literally stuck with the 40ppm charge?

fyi BT Mobile parent network - EE offers a pack of 200 MMS for £4 per month. That works out as 2ppm - see https://goo.gl/pdD5VF

I would even be willing to pay this extra for the length of my contract and I bet so would others.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I purchase an MMS add-on for my plan

Hi @jaytelford

You can see what add ons are available to you by logging into my BT mobile and looking at the add on section. Normally this is a U.K. add on (extra minutes and data) an international add on and Extra Speed. You could always have a chat with the mobile chat team to see if they can suggest anything. 

BT and EE whilst part of the same group offer different services and this is reflective in the price. 

NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I purchase an MMS add-on for my plan

@jaytelford Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry there are no MMS packs or add-ons that you can to your BT Mobile package.  Check out this link for more info on the BT Mobile UK add-ons 

0 Ratings