Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
moorview
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't get a replacement Sim

I bought a new phone, needed a replacement Sim. Ordered one, didn't arrive, ordered another, didn't work !! Called BT the operative ordered another, didn't arrive, same thing happened twice more. Complained, operative said "only one thing to do, get a new number, new sim" reluctantly agreed, guess what, new sim not arrived. 

Does anyone know who else I can complain/ sort this out with as just phoning BT has been useless, haven't had a mobile since xmas, any ideas would be welcome, thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't get a replacement Sim

Hi @moorview thanks for posting, I can't believe that this has happened and I'm so sorry that multiple replacement sim's have not arrived or not worked.

We'll be happy to raise this with the BT Mobile team on your behalf. I'll send you a private message in a moment with details on how you can raise this with the modertation team.  https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @moorview

Sorry you've experienced so many problems replacing your sim. I tried calling today, I can see there is an open complaint with one of our complaints teams and an order showing you have left BT Mobile. Do you still want the complaints team to call you or should we close the case?

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
moorview
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

well no one from any "team" has contacted me since just after xmas, I am hugely dissappointed with the service from BT. I have decided to leave BT mobile so you might as well close the case, can't say it has has reached a satisfactory conclusion however,

0 Ratings