Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pennymonster
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Cancel mobile data add-on

Go to solution
I needed more data for a short period of time so bought a 1gb data add on. I no longer need this but can find no way of cancelling it.
I have tried to manage the add on and cancel it through my account. I receive a message to say my order is being processed and then nothing happens. I have tried this twice.
I contacted the live chat who said they can not do anything and to contact the cancellation team. I feel like I'm getting pushed from pillar to post and that BT make it easy to take your money from you but incredibly hard if you wish to stop them taking it.
Why is there not a simple feature within your account to change your add ons and is there anyone here who can actually do anything to cancel this as I don't have the time to be on hold forever to probably be told I have gone through to someone else who can't help me?!
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancel mobile data add-on

Go to solution

Hi @Pennymonster sorry you were unable to cancel the add on your BT Mobile account.

Did you get this sorted? If not then can you check to see if you have any open orders on your MTBT. An open order will stop any changes been made until the order has completed. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Pennymonster
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi John

No, still not resolved. I have checked everywhere on MYBT and can't find any reference to an order. I have also checked my emails and did not receive a confirmation message when I went through and tried to cancel the add on.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Pennymonster Thanks for checking that and posting back. As you have already contacted the Mobile Chat team and not managed to get this actioned we will be happy to help you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Pennymonster

I tried calling today sorry I didn't get to speak with you. Looking at your account I can see that you have managed to get this add on removed.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Stuart

0 Ratings
Pennymonster
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
That's great, thanks very much for your help
0 Ratings