cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Cannot make or receive calls on Mobile

Hi,

I have a BT contract SIM in a MOTO G4.  Since this morning I have been unable to make or receive calls.  I can use internet and texts.  I have tied using the phone in safe mode and it still won't work.

Need my phone to keep in touch with family as I work away.

There is the following update on the service page but that doesn't really help me!  How long will this issue last?

Intermittent issue making/receiving BT Mobile calls

Estimated time to resolve: Ongoing

We are aware that some BT Mobile customers may be experiencing an intermittent issue making or receiving calls.  We are sorry about this and are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. 

Please revisit this page for further updates.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

cannot make or receive calls

Hi,

I have a MOTO G4 on a contract.  Since this morning I have been unable to make or receive and calls.

I have internet and can text.  I have tried all the usual stuff, turn on/off, operate in safe mode etc.

The service website states the following.

Intermittent issue making/receiving BT Mobile calls

Estimated time to resolve: Ongoing

We are aware that some BT Mobile customers may be experiencing an intermittent issue making or receiving calls.  We are sorry about this and are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. 

Please revisit this page for further updates.

Any updates greatly appreciated?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: cannot make or receive calls

All three BT Mobiles in my household can’t make or receive calls. My EE phone is unaffected so fault specific to BT Mobile
0 Ratings