Highlighted
vadikus
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

Cant get my PAC to move my number from BT mobile

Go to solution

Good day,

Hope to find a support here.

I asked for PAC to move the mobile number from BT mobile to another operator on 28th of March. I've asked it because have a weak signal at my workplace and at home but really satisfied with my BT broadband for now. So, having spent over 2 hours on the phone and chating with multiple BT teams and confirming my details for each of them. There was some problems with database and promices to give me an answer by email or phone in 24 hours from the backoffice/offline team. But still didn't get the PAC

No call back. Nothing.

Are you seriously have such awful backoffice system and unable to give me a PAC? On giffgaff I've left, and regret about it, you can easily get a PAC by pressing one button! Just one button w/o wasting you time.

Please be noticed about OFCOM rules https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations-and-statements/category-2/mnp
"where a consumer requests a PAC over the phone, require communications providers to issue the PAC either immediately over the phone or within two hours by SMS (or by another reasonable method if the consumer asks, and the provider agrees)"

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Cant get my PAC to move my number from BT mobile

Go to solution

Hi @vadikus,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had in getting your PAC. If you give the Mobile Chat Team a try, they'll be able to arrange this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
vadikus
Beginner
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

@PaddyB  I've already gave them a few chances but those were unsuccessful.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @vadikus,

I'm sorry that the chat team weren't able to help. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
vadikus
Beginner
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

@PaddyB sent details via the link

0 Ratings
vadikus
Beginner
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

@PaddyB Good day. Do you have any updates or ETA? It would be great to cancel my BT mobile in 14 days like described in policy. But I'd like to get my PAC before it'll happen.

0 Ratings
vadikus
Beginner
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

So, as I said.. issue has still unresolved. More than 10 days for now to get a PAC.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Under ideal conditions, the moderators can normally deal within 48 hours, but they are running a bit behind at the moment as they are only a small team based in the UK. They will however take full ownership until any issues are resolved. They are a very good team.

0 Ratings
vadikus
Beginner
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

@Keith_BeddoeModerator has responsed very quick. But I've concerned about missing callback from the backoffice/offline team as promised few times by phone and chat. I'm writing here because don't have a lot of time to speak by phone and stuck on hold until get next promise. Overall the community team here is better, and it's the reason I write here 🙂 Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

@vadikus

You do need to give one of the moderators time to deal, as each request is dealt with in strict order, to be fair on everybody.

0 Ratings