cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFEspo007
Message 1 of 3

Cell phone stuck in some training app, can't get out of it...HELP

I was going through some sync type tutorial on my Google Pixel 2 cell, and the tutorial has completely taken over my cell and I can't do anything on it. Any suggestions? I took out the SIM...nothing. Removing the battery is not trivial on a Pixel.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
SFEspo007
Message 2 of 3

BT Training app issue

I was going through some training on syncing my cell and the smartwatch and my cell phone is stuck IN the training. I can't do anything. It's a Google Pixel 2 and removing the battery is not trivial. Help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cell phone stuck in some training app, can't get out of it...HELP

@SFEspo007   Are you a British Telecom (BT) Mobile customer?  

I found this on google

How do you do a soft reset on the Google pixel?
In most cases, a soft reset won't affect data on the device, unless the battery is very low.
  1. Press and hold the Power button (on the right edge).
  2. Tap Power off. If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings