Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
organic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Check BT Signal Assist

Is there a way to check my signal assist is working apart from looking at the phone signal as I only just get 1 bar on phone 2 if lucky? 

I cannot seem to find any info on it I have just done a reset still the same.

My IMEI number is one digit out from what is the BT website to my phone. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it or showing one less for security reason.

Thanks for any help

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: Check BT Signal Assist

Hi @organic When you're on a call connected through BT Signal Assist, the green light will flash slowly and you'll hear a beep at the start of the call. Is this happening when you're on a call?

Just worth noting, if you get out of the range of the Signal Assist while you’re on a call, your call may drop unless there’s a BT Mobile signal available when this happens.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
organic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Check BT Signal Assist

Thanks for getting back to me. I am off shore now and no way of checking it all I know I get one bar on phone 2 on a good day.

Me back home in about a moth will check it then.

0 Ratings