cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stdh024
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Complaints procedure and Mobile ordering-Offline Team who or waht are they?

On the 7th August I revised my services with one of your assistants who was very good and sorted out a good range of services including

being a BT Plus customer. This included a purchase of an Iphone7 32gb rose gold. All was good payment was taken to start the process and

was informed the phone would be delivered the 8th Aug by DPD. We waited in on that day and nothing happened. My daughter was receiving the phone as her other Bt one had failed and the contract was ended which is ok. The new phone was for her birthday and also for her to use for communication to keep safe and take on holiday.

Therefore I phoned on the Thursday 9th Aug and a spent 22 minutes with an assistant who could not tell me what had happened as it was ready to be dispatched and I should wait for contact from DPD. Again nothing happened .

I waited till 11th August and again spent 15 minutes enquiring about when it would be delivered. I was told it is waiting to be dispatched and would arrive Monday. However was unsure as system could tell her. I was told the off line team were dealing and would contact me but I can’t contact them. At the start of the next week I was contacted by the offline team to ask my date and where I lived and said it would be delivered but said nothing else.

On Wednesday 15th I phoned again to say it had not arrived. The assistant said it was in the system but she didn’t know when it would arrive she would phone the next morning.

On Thursday 16th at 4.40p.m at the end of the day for 36 minutes  not morning I had a phone call to say she didn’t know when the phone would be arriving and that I needed to talk to the mobile team . The mobile team were very rude and abrupt and said the phone was not in stock and could not be sent. I was greatly disappointed with this and how it could happen the explanation was basically waffle that doesn’t reflect well on the organisation and sales at BT.com! Therefore we had to re-order the same phone in a different colour and cancel and repay again. I was then told the phone would arrive on Monday 20th August.

Monday 20th August NO PHONE!! I again spent 20 minutes asking whether it would be delivered today. The assistant said again he couldn’t say. I did have an email over the weekend saying it would be and organised my day accordingly to be here yet again !!! He again said the offline team are dealing with this and it may take up to 5 days to contact  us and we can’t contact them. He couldn’t do anything

This is just a brief timeline of my experience of BT already being a good customer who pays bills and uses a range of your services.

I would like to know:

WHEN WILL THE PHONE IN THE ORDER ABOVE ARRIVE?

WHO ARE THE OFFLINE TEAM AND WHAT DO THEY DO?

HOW CAN NO ASSISTANT TRACK OR MONITOR STOCK OF PHONES OR TRACK PHONE ORDERS?

WHY THERE IS NO OBVIOUS CHAIN TO RAISE A COMPLAINT APART FROM WAITING FOR THE OFFLINE TEAM?

WHY A CUSTOMER HAS TO WAIT 5 DAYS FOR OFFLINE TEAM AND CANT CONTACT THEM?

DO YOU THINK IT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR HOURS AND DAYS WAITING FOR AND DEALING WITH YOUR UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE IN PHONE CALLs

AND WAITING FOR DELIVIRIES THAT NEVER COME?

WHAT COMPENSATION OR RIGHTS I HAVE AS NONE OF YOUR DEPARTMENTS OR ASSISTANTS HAVE OFFERED ANYTHING?

PLEASE CAN MY DAUGHTER HAVE HER PHONE. NOT A COMPLICATED THING TO DO FOR A TELECOM COMPANY SURELY?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Complaints procedure and Mobile ordering-Offline Team who or waht are they?

Hi @stdh024,

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry things have gone so badly wrong with your order.

I'd like to help you with your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings