cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Complete loss of package details after upgrade and full term mobile credit on my account !

Go to solution

Over 3 weeks ago I phoned in to an advisor and got a new package deal for BTTV, Broadband and my 3 mobiles that I have with BT and since then I have unable to view any of my package details or usage in MyBT app or on the website.

The advisor offered me a deal I was happy with and as part of that deal he changed my 3 BT sims which were all out of contract terms to a Family sim of 3. However instead of the advisor moving my 3 current sims into the family package (which I suspect he should have done) he only moved 1 and sent out 2 more sims. After a day 1 of the new family sims turned up which I activated but after another 5 days the other had not arrived. So I phoned in and reported the missing sim and also had 1 of my old sims cancelled (should be 30 days notice as it was out of contract) as I was happy to lose the number and move over to the new family sim number. Another sim was resent which was recevied 2 days later, I was unable to activate this sim online because MyBT said I had an error on my account and so I could not activate it. I phoned in and the adivsor managed to activate the sim on his end and he said that because there is an open order it was is locking out MyBT and that it has been passed onto the 'network' team and should be fixed within 5 working days, that was on 23rd of July.

A couple of days later I received my next monthly bill which  I have ended up with a full refund for the life of the sim that I had cancelled for nealry £800. 

I have now phoned in 4 times and tried 3 times via online chat to get a resolution to my issues with no answers forth coming. I have been promised a call back  but I have never received one. 

I have phone in again today and I was told that the incorrect credit should be sorted for my next bill but again no details were given and it was obvious from the phone call the advisor was not sure of what I was asking espcially with regards to myBT account issue.

My concern is I have no idea of any of my mobile usage, what is happening with my family sims and whether any or all of my sims will just just stop. In usage for on the mobile MyBt app my family sims say that they are no longer active!

Any help or the best place to go for coherient help would be appreciated.

My view on a good supplier is not when how good they are when things work well but how they do when things go wrong and at this moment a loyal Broadband customer of over 15 years is losing his patiences. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Complete loss of package details after upgrade and full term mobile credit on my account !

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233

I think reading your post you need a moderator to have a look at what actions have been taken and to see about the incorrect credit.

They will post here shortly, and should be able to give some advice.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 10

Re: Complete loss of package details after upgrade and full term mobile credit on my account !

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233 Sorry that you are unable to manage your mobiles online and have received and incorrect credit.

I'm sure the mobile offline are working on this to fix these issues but to be sure please send us over your details and we will be happy to help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

I've had a look at the details of your account and I can see that there are a number of different issues affecting your account at the moment. I can see that the mobile team are working on getting this corrected.

I've email my colleagues in the Mobile team and have asked them for an update. I'll get back to you as soon as I know more.

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB,

Sorry that I could not answer when you phoned but unfortunately I was driving at the time and I could not accept your call. 

Thank you for looking into my issue and I would be grateful for any updates. I am busy on a course for the next few days so I may not be contactable via phone so an email or text with any updates would be fine.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
Hi
Another week has gone by with no fix or update. It’s now coming up to a month without me being able to view any of my package or usage information on the web or apps on my account!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233,

Thank you for taking my call, I'm really sorry there has been a delay in your complaint being resolved. 

There is an order that is due to close off tomorrow that should fix the online part of your account. Once that's been done there are a few more things that the Mobile Team need to clear up on the account.

I'll speak to you again on Thursday to make sure online part of your account is back working.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB,

Unfortunately nothing has changed. I briefly managed to see my package details, though not my usage info,  on Monday 27th and I could see that there were still 2 orders open from the  21/7 and 23/7 iirc. It didnt last long and its gone back to the red warning error.

Unfortunatley for BT my latest bill has not been fixed and I am still in credit for the full refund  of the cancelled mobile.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233,

Thank you for posting back. I'm really sorry this hasn't been resolved as of yet. I'm in contact with the Mobile team and I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Rds233,

Thank you for taking my call this morning. I'm was happy to hear the issue has been resolved. Please once again accept my apology for the delay as this took a lot longer than expected to fix.

If you ever need any help with your BT service, please feel free to post back on the community and I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings