cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contacting BT

I have been trying to get in touch with BT about the Sim card in my Akaso Tablet. It was working fine after setting it up in May 2021, but now there are missing details on the mobile section of my BT account and I cannot make phone calls or use my Data allowance on the tablet. When I go to Help, I am taken to a page that does not even work. I really need to email BT to deal with this ... Their High St presence is a waste of space I tried going there for help!  I get panic attacks using the phone (thanks to a very unhelpful person in a call centre who was extremely unpleasant when I was having a breakdown), even using chat which is not offered at the moment was too stressful for me. With an email, I can think and express myself better. Why does a communication firm refuse to provide an email address?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contacting BT

Now I have received an email from BT telling me they have made changes to my mobile settings and giving me a link ... the link tells me that there is an error!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contacting BT

Hi @redls and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems using your tablet with the BT sim. If you're still having problems I'd like to take a closer look at this to check if there's anything I can do to help. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings