Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfrench95
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Contract Tiers?

Evening all, 

I'm looking at leaving my contact early, I have been looking at the early termination fees involved. I have a 3gb a month plan with handset so I am trying to work out the tier that my contract would come under. Does anyone know how I would find out what tier my contact is? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contract Tiers?

Tier? I believe it’s the sum of the rest of the months on your contract. It was for someone I know, might have changed since then.

--
Please press the thumbs up if you found my response useful and mark it as a solution if I resolved your query.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 4

You can text the word PAC to 65075, you will then be sent a PAC code which is valid for 30 days, if unused the service will continue as normal, the message will also include your early termination fee.
You can also text INFO to 85075, which will again provide contract info including early termination charges but no porting code (PAC).

Is there a reason to cease ? BT have a mobile retention team if it's value for money you're looking for, they might not be able to help, still worth a shot before paying exit fees though.

Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Dfrench95 

As far as I can see the Tiers have unique pricing, so as you know how much your plan is each month, just find that for the 3gb plan in the Tiers. Just make sure you are looking in the right row - Standard or With BT Broadband.

If you want to be sure of how much it will cost to end the contract check with BT.