cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Crazy communication following contract renewal

Hi, I renewed my BT Mobile contract last week. Since agreeing the terms, I have had one email about an order but it contained no information about the mobile, rather it was an order about the regrading of my broadband and home phone contract, which I was not expecting - there is no discrepancy over that contract, taken out earlier this year, but it seems crazy that I have not yet received any relevant communication confirming the phone call I made, which was about my mobile contract.

I've looked online at BT.com under Your Package/Mobile and there is no information here about the renewal, neither, and no visible order for the mobile contract I agreed to. At this time all I have to go on is the memory of the conversation I had, with no hard information that I can file.

I am asking the community here to find out if anyone has had a similar experience? And how it was sorted out? Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Crazy communication following contract renewal

Hi @kaibloom,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you have not received your order confirmation from your Bt Mobile order.

If you have not received an order confirmation it's possible that your order didn't complete correctly. It would be best if you called us on 0800 800 150 so that we can check the account and re-send the order confirmation.   

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks. All sorted, now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I have to say, having phoned in yesterday to question why I hadn't received the relevant email notification about my new contract and sorted it, today I received an email as a reminder to renew my contract. I'm sure I should not worry again, but it is a case of Terry Gilliam's Brazil's Central Services! I would have expected not to be contacted like that having agreed a contract, that the system would register this and not send a reminder. Having received a reminder it feels like something else has gone wrong... Buttle, Tuttle...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

The renewal emails etc are sent automatically & it's likely been in the pipeline to be sent from before when you renewed, nothing to worry about

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Thanks.
0 Ratings