cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Data SIM Card for Touring Caravan

Hi I've been a BT customer for almost 20 years and I'm wondering is it possible to get a data sim card linked to my home broadband account?  I've just bought a maxview roam for my touring caravan and would like to be able to stream TV but having bought the maxview roam I now need a SIM card for data .. ideally when we go on holiday it would be for a max of 25 days so I don't really want to have a monthly rolling contract.  Does any of that make sense?  Any suggestions?  Thanks 

Denise

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Data SIM Card for Touring Caravan

@Denise_Savagewrote:

Hi I've been a BT customer for almost 20 years and I'm wondering is it possible to get a data sim card linked to my home broadband account?  I've just bought a maxview roam for my touring caravan and would like to be able to stream TV but having bought the maxview roam I now need a SIM card for data .. ideally when we go on holiday it would be for a max of 25 days so I don't really want to have a monthly rolling contract.  Does any of that make sense?  Any suggestions?  Thanks 

Denise

Hi Denise, 

Yes you can link it and it would get you a £5 per month discount according to the BT Mobile page.  It depends how much data you are going to use, but you could get a 12 month contact for as little as £7.

They don't appear to do less than 12 month contracts, so maybe Pay as you Go or similar maybe better.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings