cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foreverjustabhoy12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Do you trust bt network or just to an extent?

I'm 50/50 I'm I'm being truthfully.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Foreverjustabhoy12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Do you trust bt network or just to an extent?

Sorry for the double check there but I've had to watch the bt network more already in the past 7 months than my previous network in 19 years and already watching them like a hawk.
0 Ratings
Foreverjustabhoy12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Data usage

I'm wondering if anyone has ever been off work for a few week's and ever over used their data? My reason for asking this is because I did once and bt tried to change me £32 for 320mb over which they wanted to refund me for £30 I then came to an agreement with them and said make it £25 because I shouldn't have gone over my usage but £32 for 320mb that was the day I watched my back with the bt network!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Define "trust".

Secure protocols like HTTPS were invented because you have no control over how your connection to a remote server is routed, so you have no control over whose machines it gets routed through.  Therefore you should assume it's insecure and act accordingly.  That means using encrypted protocols for anything important.

You should assume that the authorities (such as GCHQ) are tapping into the service.  It's supposed to be secret, but it's not a very well kept one.  If you're connecting to an overseas server, then who knows which agencies are listening in.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Foreverjustabhoy12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thats not an answer that's passing the buck it not my complaint about the Web or what sites I've used the point is £33:75 for 320mb ps:good luck with this one your at it again watch out Im giving it back you don't know when to quit!
0 Ratings