cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lily1234
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Does anyone know how to contact the offline team?

Hi

Does anyone know how to contact BT’s offline team? I have had the most stressful couple of weeks because of BT’s utter incompetence in handling my broadband and mobile contract. I called them no less than 10 times, sometimes for more than an hour, and it seems that no one at BT knows how to sort things out, every time you call someone tells you something different.

Without going into too much details, I have finally decided to move my mobile contract elsewhere. I have two mobile number with them, one for myself and the other one for my daughter who is at Uni. BT hasn’t been able to give me the 2nd PAC code because BT’s system went wrong, and they could not close my account. I was told that the case had been handed over to the offline team and they would treat it as high priority and got back to me at the earliest opportunity…. I have heard nothing. When I asked the BT Customer Service representative this morning how I could contact the offline team, I was told that even they could not contact the offline team….

My frustration is beyond words. I don’t want anything to do with them anymore, I just want to get my PAC code and move on with my life.

If someone knows how to contact this gloriously mysterious offline team, please let me know. After I sort out the mobile contract, I will move on to sort out my broadband contract. It is a sad affair, I have been with BT for over a decade. It is time to move on.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does anyone know how to contact the offline team?

Hi @Lily1234

The offline team don't accept incoming calls, the best thing to do is speak to the online chat team and request a callback from someone dealing with your issue. The agent should be able to request this.

BT Mobile Online Chat

0 Ratings
Lily1234
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply.

I have now received the PAC code through text and email, although nobody actually contacted me to explain what happened. I am leaving reluctantly, as I was happy with the mobile service itself. Don't really understand why BT as such a big company simply incapable of sorting out my contract in a reasonably manner.

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Lily1234

Glad you got it in the end, sometimes the agents are unaware of what the issues are which isn’t your fault I know. 

If you are happy with your mobile service, if there’s anything the community do to help let us know. 

0 Ratings