cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Double Data

I recently ordered two sims and they have just arrived. I have the Halo broadband so I got a "double data" deal. When I ordered them it said I would get 6GB data instead of the normal 3GB but on the "My BT" section it says each sim only has 3GB... 

Does this mean the double data hasn't been put on or am I missing something?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: Double Data

Hi @cclarkb, welcome to the community, what does your allowance say if you login to MyBT Mobile I think your package will still show you as having 3Gb of data but your allowance should increase automatically when you get Halo.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 9

All will become clear if you downlod the BT Mobile app.

If you click on the My Account button, you will see your plan data limit (3GB) and your Data Boost (another 3GB) listed separately. If you now click on the MySims button, you will see 3 bar-graphs which are self explanatory

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Hi!

Thanks for your help! I have sent the PAC codes away and waiting on those being changed before putting the sims in our phones. Didn’t know about the phone app so have downloaded that and will check it out once the numbers have changed over and the sim is in the phone. Thank you I’m sure that will clarify things! 

Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Ive had halo now for over 2 months i have 2 BT mobiles still showing 3GB of data not 6GB?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 9

Have you downloaded the BT Mobile App?

Your plan balance will still be 3GB, but you will also have an uplift of 3GB

At the top of the MySims tab, it tells you your plan data allowance which will be 3GB. Now scroll down to the 3 bar graphs, the one for data should go up to 6GB maximum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Sorry for hijacking this thread... I have 2 sims and the double data only shows on one... anything I can do?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 9

A moderator may pickup on this thread and offer assistance but if not, you'll have to ring them

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Thanks!

It says 3GB. I will need to call BT and see what the issue is. 

0 Ratings