Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cleepq
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Error message: not registered on network

Go to solution

Mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) has been working fine until now.  Whenever I try to make a call, I get the error message: "Not registered on network".  I have rebooted, removed/reinserted sim, checked for software updates, turned on/off (many times).  Still nothing.  Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error message: not registered on network

Go to solution

Hi @cleepq,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. It sounds like it could be a Fault with your SIM. If you contact the BT Mobile Chat Team, they'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
cleepq
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. It turned out the BT masts were knocked out by the storm. I wasn't alone n ! 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @cleepq,

Thank you for posting back to let us know.

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Bigalex
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I have had very poor service/signal since changing to BT from O2 five weeks ago. Sometimes getting the error message "not registered on network" but sometimes simply not being useable for calls and texts. I've had the same galaxy s8 phone for the past 2 years and changed to a BT sim only deal when my O2 contract expired. Never had a problem with my old provider but can only use the phone about 30% of the time now! I phoned BT mobile customer service and they insisted it was a problem with my handset and nothing to do with the new sim card. Is this a massive coincidence that it's been great for 2 years but just as I switched sims its all gone downhill?!!

0 Ratings