Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TangoSevenNine
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Extra speed 4G on 25GB plan?

Go to solution

Hi All, just wondering if someone could help with a query.

I'm currently on a 15GB sim only plan with BT mobile and get extra speed 4G as part of my plan at no extra cost.

I recieved a text from BTUK saying that I could get an extra 10GB of data for the same as I'm paying now, £16 per month, if I stay with them another year as my contract is due for renewal. 

However I cannot find anything on the BT website to indicate if I would get to keep my extra speed 4G. I rang the number given in the text (0800 587 0084) but the person who answered knew nothing about this deal and even said I would have to pay an extra £4 if I switched depsite the text saying no change in price.

Can anyone confirm or advise if I would get to keep my extra speed 4G please if I took up the offer of the 25GB plan?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Extra speed 4G on 25GB plan?

Go to solution

Hi @TangoSevenNine

Thanks for posting. BT sometimes personalise offers for customers so not all deals would be instantly known by agents. 

I think to clear any confusion I think it would be worth getting one of the moderators to have a quick look at it for you. 

I will ask a moderator if they can help, they will post here shortly. They are fairly busy so please keep checking back. 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TangoSevenNine

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the confusion from receiving the SMS promoting the extra data on your BT Mobile service.  Do you want to have a word with our >> Mobile Live Chat Team << and post back to let me know how you get on?

Cheers,

Robbie

TangoSevenNine
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007 thanks for the referral to a mod.

Hi @RobbieMac, I used the link you provided to chat to the mobile team and unfortunately they were no help and referred me to the customer options team on 0800 800 150.

I'll give them a try tomorrow and report back.

Thanks

0 Ratings
TangoSevenNine
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Managed to speak to the customer options team on 0800 800 150 and was able to get an answer.

I get to keep the extra speed 4G and it's only my data allowance that changes.

All good now, thanks.

Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TangoSevenNine

Great news (Finally)..

Thanks for posting back and letting us know Smiley Happy

0 Ratings