Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDC1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: Extremely Poor Mobile Reception at Home

Go to solution
Well the good news is that BT Technical Help have just started rolling out Signal Boxes that youn plug into your HomeHub to qualifying customers. I rang Technical Help today and one has been ordered for me to be delivered in a few days. Will confirm that this had resolved the problem (hopefully) in a few days and close down this post. Thanks.
0 Ratings
jppj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

I've just contacted mobile residential help line about "signal assist" in poor network coverage areas, a device is on it's way!!! could not be better, happy days. I'll report back after it's up and running probably late next week. 

0 Ratings
RDC1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution
Excellent news! My signal box works a treat where previously the mobile signal was negligible.
jppj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Just letting fellow BT mobile users the BT Signal Assist Box was delivered 0n the due date, very easy to install, took about 48Hrs (over weekend) and it's up and running, 5 bars signal strength on phone in and around home. Best thing BT has done for most rural customers. Cheers. 

RDC1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Excellent news - I know the feeling!

0 Ratings
awhyment
Beginner
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Could you tell me what number you called please to getthe Signal Assist Box - I've just spent over an hour with Mobile help and got royally fobbed off saying 1st they don't even do an assist box and then that they were only trialled and the trial has ended

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution
0 Ratings
RDC1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution
Sirry don't have the number anymire but it was BT Technical Help. The confirmation email I got was from:
www.bt.com/help/signal-assist
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

I called 0800 111 4567, that was on the 8th September and I received the Signal Assist box last week.

I'm still waiting for it to be 'activated' but I was told on Thursday that they have sent out 20,000 units and there is now a back log for activation. I was also told that they had stopped shipping them, whether that's because of the back log or not I don't know.

0 Ratings