Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
busybean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Failed ID check preventing further Mobile Orders

Hello,

Hoping someone can assist, tried both 0800800150 and online chat pre sales and after sales- with no luck.

I failed an ID check when placing an order for an additional mobile contract (with phone) (it asked a question about finances from 8 years ago!) armed with my all my finance records, I attempted to place the order again- but I can get to the order page, it either says unable to complete the order or call 0800800150 to place the order.

I believe the same thing happened to me a few months ago, and I am pretty sure a telephone advisor removed the barrier (I may have had to wait 24 hours ). But I was then able to the order again.

Please note, it was an ID check and not credit check I failed. Since this failed order, I cant even place a sim only deal, despite have a mobile phone contract, broadband and telephone and sim only contracts on another account.

I want to place the order online to take advantage of vouchers/cashback. I hope someone can help.

Thank you

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
busybean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Failed ID check preventing further Mobile Orders

Any advice,

I have tried calling several times and online help-but no joy, they just advise process order over the phone but then no cashback or vouchers.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @busybean,

You may need to speak with are our Easy Assist Team. You should be able to get transferred to them by calling the sales department on 0800800150.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
busybean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Thank you. Unfotunately they were unable to transfer the call over to them as I dont have an open order. They did suggest I place a new order as a new customer and they will then merge the accounts or similar. Did that in the end.

But I am still left with not being able to amend/change existing plan and place new orders on my existing acccount. Despite several online chats and over the phone. The last suggested attempt to resolve this, was to be put through the techincal faults team, but after 80minutes of waiting, I gave up.

thanks for your assistance in trying to resolve. Best wishes

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@busybean I'm sorry it's still not sorted. If you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Did you manage to sort this problem?

This has just happened to me as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings