Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 20

Re: Fastest 4G speeds with Plus

Go to solution
Thanks for the chat link. I was confirmed I have 40GB allowance but will only ever see 20GB listed, until it runs out. I’ll then see the extra additional 20GB. Little bizarre.
Would like to get some feedback from other Plus users who use all of their allowance up and get the ‘rescue’ data offered
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @nikiandemma

That’s not correct. lf you download the btmobile app you see the additional data straight away. So if you have a 20gb plan as I do it shows 40Gb 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution
Sadly I cannot paste a screenshot on here but the BT Mobile app acknowledges I’m a Plus customer but is still showing the 20GB still. I’ve reset the app etc to no avail. I just contacted online chat and they said that my Plus order did not contain mobile. I really don’t know why they are so incompetent to look at my order history and piece together the same story I’m telling them, for themselves to review and discover somethings wrong. I’ve no option left now but to call tomorrow morning. Not a great start.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @nikiandemma

as you have tried to resolve this with no luck. Let’s ask a moderator to assist you in the morning. They will post a link and invite you to send them your details. They should be able to help. 

Please check back on Saturday for their message Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @nikiandemma

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that you're not seeing your extra data after signing up for BT Plus.  Send us your details over and we'll check what happened.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution
Hi Dean, Thanks - all sorted now, I called the 150 team earlier and it's because I did my number port just minutes before the Plus upgrade, consequently my original BT SIM number was removed and not included as part of the transfer across. So I guess a note to others, do not port until you have Plus all up and running. Thanks for your responses throughout - much appreciated. Nick
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution
Thanks Robbie for getting in contact. See above response, all sorted now after a call to 150.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @nikiandemma

I’m glad they finally sorted it, and it’s one less thing for @RobbieMac to sort out. 

If you are happy with outcome, please mark as solved 😀

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Excellent stuff @nikiandemma

Great to see you got it sorted.

Cheers,

Robbie

P.S I have marked your post as the solution Smiley Happy

0 Ratings