Message 11 of 22

Re: Free JBL Flip 4

I’ll keep you updated 👍

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 12 of 22

I ordered 2 sims and onky took them out because of the freebies. I recieved one within 20 days even before the cool off . Which i wasant supposed to get it that early. But im still one outstanding. Ordered tge sim on the 21 july. Told its been sent to bt shop for process but a week and a half gone by and nothing . Told 28 days to dispatch . Im gonna contact ofcom next week and daily star. Name and shame .

0 Ratings
Kopus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 22

Funnily enough I’m the same, as I ordered my first sim early July and received the speaker early also, yet nothing about the other four ordered 24th July.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

Hi @Kopus  I called earlier and left a brief message; sorry I missed you. The promotions team have arranged for the 4 speakers and these will be with you within the next 30 days. Post back to let me know you receive them all ok.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Kopus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 22

Thanks John, much appreciated 👍

Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 16 of 22

Who told u that ut was one per household? Bt community? Gift team or customer services?

0 Ratings
Kopus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 22

That had better not be the case, as I was told I would get 1 with each contract also.

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 18 of 22

I ordered myn on thr understanding i was getting 2 sims 2 reward cards and 2 speakers. They were 2 seperate orders 2 werks apart and within the promo timeline

0 Ratings
ElaineE1
Message 19 of 22

The speakers do not get sent out automatically. I have been chasing mine (there should have been two) since mid August. Each time I chase I am told that it will be progressed but nothing actually happens. No email received at all. My original orders were placed on 16 July.

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 20 of 22

U need to go the the highest level. Like 2 of us have . Your Wasting your time on here. Its only good for communicating your issues with other users with same issues .I helped nipper76 

0 Ratings