cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Biggerthanhiphop
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Free JBL Headphones

My cooling off period has been and gone and I still have no news on my free headphones. I had a live chat with customer services this morning, who told me that nothing has been actioned on my account and that they will raise a complaint.

Why does BT always makes it so difficult to get what you've been promised?!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
JohnC2
Message 2 of 10

Re: Free JBL Headphones

Hi @Biggerthanhiphop welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not had any update on your JBL headphones. I know that the latest offer for these for some BT Mobile packages ran from the 13th December until the 16th January. When did your complete?  

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Biggerthanhiphop
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

I'm pretty sure it was the 16th of this month. I know that's only 5 days ago but to be told that nothing has happened, is really not good. I know it's not your fault but BT really need to get their house in order. For example, having to contact customer services because I was unable to add BT Sport on my mobile because the website kept telling me there were no offers available for me. For a communications company, it's pretty poor communication.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

For mobile orders, the cooling off period is 30 days after activation, so nothing will happen until then.

The order will then be sent to the BT Shop, and you should receive an email with a tracking reference.

0 Ratings
Biggerthanhiphop
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

I'm well aware of the cooling off period. I am out of the cooling off period. Your response was not helpful.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

You told @JohnC2  that your order completed on the 16th of this month.

From John.

"Sorry that you have not had any update on your JBL headphones. I know that the latest offer for these for some BT Mobile packages ran from the 13th December until the 16th January. When did your complete? "

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Free-JBL-Headphones/m-p/1998566#M16785

You said the 16th of this month (January)

So 30 days would be the 16th February 2020.

0 Ratings
Biggerthanhiphop
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

If you look carefully, you'll be able to see that it wasn't specified that the question was when did the order complete, so I took it as when did the cooling off period complete.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 10

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Biggerthanhiphop
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Thanks Keith. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Biggerthanhiphop thanks for posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to check on your free gift.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings