cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 35

Re: Free JBL speaker how do i claim

Hi @Morphie, I'm so sorry your speaker still hasn't arrived. I've raised a complaint with the gift team to chase this up for you and we'll be in touch to let you know what's happening when they update us.

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 35

But you assured me that it was sorted Neil..... poor very poor to be honest I won’t hold my breath 

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 35

update....got 2 letters today from bt apologising and saying they are looking into my complaint ... yep 2 letters stating the same thing... they cant even get that right lol

you just cant make it up ....

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 35

and still nothing from BT .........another week on......

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 35

just an update....

had an email on the 12th december saying that the mods had been in contact with the gift team and raised the order again with bt shop and to give 30 days like the first time around.....

well guess what its a week to go and still no confirmation or speaker for that matter.....

so its now 150 days yes 150 days since i took up the offer of a free speaker to go with a shiney new phone contract......

so what do ya reckon the chances of getting said speaker are in the next 7 days..... doubtful eh

BT should be ashamed for false advertising and not upholding there end of a deal and breaking the law .... that is basically what they have done

offered a sweetener to get me to sign up...i sign up and then never see the sweetener but they make sure you go past the distance selling cooling off period so you cant cancel the contract when you realise that you are now stuck in a contract you cant get out of by a company that ought to be ashamed of themselves

i bet if i didnt pay my bill they would act alot quicker than they have done with this carry on....

"had a few bits and bats back and forth from the ombudsman had to supply screen grabs etc of the communications ive had showing that i am entitled to the speaker and that the bt reps have agreed this in writing with me as proof etc so thats still on going until this is finally sorted one way or another"

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 35

spoken with neil from bt and a solution has been agreed... im now happy with the outcome its just a shame it had to be so difficult to get there.....

0 Ratings
sharonmcil
Beginner
Message 27 of 35

Hi  Please can you tell me how you resolved this.  I'm in exact same position   I've been waiting since Aug 2019 I've spent hours on the phone with BT so many broken promises over this I've waited 3 times being promised it would arrive in 90 days.  It's an absolute disgrace.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 28 of 35

@sharonmcil, I'm sorry about the delay with your speaker. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
MorgenBlue
Beginner
Message 29 of 35

Same issue here now, just over 30 days.

0 Ratings
sharonmcil
Beginner
Message 30 of 35

It's absolutely shocking.  I've done 3 x 30 days latest is now 5 days.  It's a disgrace the amount of time I've put into this is sole destroying.  I'm fed up being told lies.

0 Ratings