cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

Free JBL speaker how do i claim

Hi guys looking thru this forum this seems to be a subject that crops up alot. i took out a new contract 6 weeks ago and have waited over the 30 day period that seems to be the stated time but had no email regarding my free speaker that was advertised as part of the deal (online purchase)..... i have claimed and recieved the reward card with no problem it just seems to be the speaker now....any help appreciated

cheers...andy

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 19

Re: Free JBL speaker how do i claim

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 19

Thanx for that keith much appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Hi @Morphiewelcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry that your JBL speaker hasn't arrived.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 19

hi recieved and replied
thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Hi @Morphie thanks for sending over your details, I've lodged a complaint and have raised a case with the gift team to chase up your speaker as it should have been sent by now and I'm sorry for the delay.  The gift team are quite busy at the moment but I will get back to you as soon as I have any updates.

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 19

Thank you Neil. i have now had a confirmation of complaint email so will wait now and see what happens next. Thanks for your help so far

Andy
0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 19

just to keep this bumped....still no further along with this....shame on you bt shame on you.... they keep sending emails telling me how i have moved up the social ladder on the forum ...shame they cant sort the free speaker out ... as said above this seems to be a serious failing on bt's behalf ..how many posts on this subject..... come on bt dont make me have to go further to trading standards etc for misrepresentation etc.........
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Hi @Morphie,

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry if there has been a delay in you receiving your Tech Gift. My colleague @NeilO has opened a complaint and has passed on your details to the Promotions Team for investigation. The Promotion Team has been really busy and it is taking a bit longer than normal for them to investigate.

@NeilO will post back as soon as he has an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Morphie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 19

hi 

i can see why the promotions team are really busy with all these complaints of not recieving free gifts from customers who took into account when choosing to go with bt they would recieve them without having to chase after the free gifts like this on a forum.

BT have failed miserably here . My posting of the ceo's email address had a quick response shame the promotions team arn't as quick on the draw . 

Shocking customer service and false advertising (false adsvertisng meaning offer free gift ,sign up expecting free gift, no free gift given...) false.....

0 Ratings