Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 38

Re: Free JBL speaker how do i claim

@NeilO please see below

Right a quick update ....sadly still no speaker ...received a call last week from neil one of the mods off here saying this had been resolved and i would recieve an email with details about the speaker being shipped etc ...and the next day i recieved a notification my complaint was closed .....well its now a week later and still no notification of shipment etc ....it really is a poor poor state of affairs when a company the size of bt cant sort there SH@= out....

I have a phone appointment booked for friday with the telecoms ombudsman to formaly complain of missleading selling(or words to that effect) the original call i made to them they said i wasnt the first to be complaing about this with regards to bt not fulfilling what they promise...

lets hope they can have some effect as that is all it looks like im going to get out of this...sadly im out of the original 14 days cool off period or i would of cancelled my account and gone elsewhere

Neil did say theres far more happy customers than ones who complain....shame we dont know how many are missing speakers and not complained....i bet those figures are impressive too

never again BT 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 38

Hi @Morphie,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're not happy with how things are progressing. Please be assured the gift team have placed an order with the BT Shop to dispatch your speaker. This can take up to 30 days to action and you'll receive an email once it's dispatched.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 38

Thx for replying David

30 days to action.....have they sent the order by snail.... surely it can be sped up as it is allready well overdue because of bt failing at what they promised

the trouble is the speed at which these things happen....orders can be placed and sent out in minutes.....not hours...days...weeks...

It really isnt good enough in this day and age im afraid. Bt really need to look at there systems if this speed is all they can muster . I bet good money should i not pay a bill they would act a damn sight quicker at wanting there money.

i dont usually get bothered by these things but this has really got my goat.

i shouldnt have to spend time complaining about these things

thx again 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 38

well another week has nearly gone by and yet still no speaker...on a plus side my complaint has been taken up by the ombudsman service as they agree that bt have failed to deliver what they advertised and despite the "mods" of this forum looking into it it stioll appears nothing has been done. 

so over to the ombudsman and lets see what happens

anybody reading this and in the same boat as myself please see below....contact them and they can help you out with your complaint against BT

Contact Ombudsman Services: Communications

The best way to contact the Ombudsman Services: Communications is by phoning them on +44 (0)330 440 1614

Or you can send them an email at osenquiries@os-communications.org

Or you can contact them by post:

Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Warrington
WA4 6WU

Highlighted
Message 15 of 38

Hi @Morphie sorry that you have not heard anything yet but the 30 days is for the order to be processed and dispatched. Please be assured that Neil has ensured you will receive your free gift but the timescale cannot be changed and it was 30 days from when he spoke with you on the 15th October.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 38

a little update .....now on day 26 since i was told as the above rightly states that i would recieve an email regarding my free speaker....5 days to go and that 30 days is up.....this really is absolutely shocking..... still nothing ....BT are just taking the preverbial **bleep**.....and yes i know its swearing but this is really making my blood boil

roll on the ombudsmans findings...its going to take a while as they have a lot to look into regarding this ... can only go one way really now ....

i think Neil really needs to be looking into this as you state he has "ensured" i will recieve it.....

i hope you realise that is the same as guarenteeing it will arrive in that time frame....

looks like he has failed wouldnt you say

BT .....Fail!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 38

You couldnt make this up really......

how about making sure your customers who have not received there (as part of signing upto bt) gifts get them before you start marketing a free speaker offer again and ripping countless other people off with false advertising and failing massively to do what has been  promised...

another email sent to Philip Jansen

please people if you are having the same issues hit the guy up

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 38

so John....it is now 31 days since i was told this has been sorted and still i wait ....can you not see the frustration this causes when im told one thing and it doesnt happen....

so wrong in so many ways....i was told using the word "assured" that this has been sorted and yet still.....nothing

waste of time like ive said previous if it was money i owed BT they would be on it in a shot ...shame they dont deal with complaints as quickly eh

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 38

Having the same issue. Mods response is that the jbl gift was only on offer with broadband deals. Absolute rubbish 

I will be also contacting the ombudsmen.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 38

And another week....good work fella's keep it up 

0 Ratings