Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Getting back of Galaxy S6

Go to solution

So, organised the family sim package and need to put the new sim in but can't get the back off the Galaxy S6.  I don't use the name S4Brains for nothing.  How do I get the back off please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Getting back of Galaxy S6

Go to solution

@S4Brains wrote:

So, organised the family sim package and need to put the new sim in but can't get the back off the Galaxy S6.  I don't use the name S4Brains for nothing.  How do I get the back off please?

Apparently there's a downloadable manual, or if you are really smart, there's even a you tube video.

You need a large suction pad and two guitar plectrums.

All readily available items Smiley Tongue

Steel fingernails or a Swiss knife may be too much, though.

Maybe a watch maker / repairer, could help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@S4Brains You don't take the back off the S6 to insert the sim, there's a slot that you have to eject using a pin that pops out the sim card from the side of your phone.  The Samsung support site shows you how to do this.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks peeps.   Doh!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

No problem Smiley LOL

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings