Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Caraworth
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Gift Not received

PLEASE HELP
We took out two separate mobile sims deals in September with the promise of two free gifts (jml headphones) 

One gift was received, but the other hasn’t.I have rung about 10 times now, each time with the promise it would be sorted.I rung the complaints department & was told it would definitely be sorted by the 10th January!

IT STILL HASN’T BEEN SORTED! Its now going into the fifth month.What shall I do? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Gift Not received

Hi @Caraworth welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you have not received the second speaker. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to chase this up for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Caraworth
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Any more news on this?

0 Ratings
CJT80
Expert
Message 4 of 7

@Caraworth 

Did you follow the request @JohnC2  gave you?

If you did send the info over, you will now be in their queue and as soon as you reach the top they will be in touch. 

It can take a few days depending how busy they are.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Caraworth,

I can see that @JohnC2 sent you a PM on Tuesday. If you reply to that message with your details, we'll be able to follow this up for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Caraworth
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I did send info straight away.Will wait for his reply.Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Caraworth  I've checked and can't see that message you sent. Please check your outbox https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/outbox
to confirm it was sent and can you please reply again via PM so that we can help you with this.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings