Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willem
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Gift cards : one part received, one missing

Go to solution

Hi

I signed up in November '17, and the offer said there would be a gift card of £120 plus a second M&S gift card of £40. I requested both, and I was hoping to get at least the M&S for before Xmas 🙂

I have received a partial cash card of £50, raised a customer service request, but the promised £70 shortfall has failed to turn up. When I requested the M&S card I did not even get a confirmation, and raising this one by chat (twice) has not helped either (i don't think these chat people have the authority to sort out anything, they just forwad another email it appears).

What is the best way of sorting this? I regret moving the broadband to be honest, I spent hours on this already.

Regards

Will

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Gift cards : one part received, one missing

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

NeilO
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@willem I'm really sorry about the delay with your cashback and rewards card. If you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' we'll be able to chase this up for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

willem
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe thank you!

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @willem,

Thank you for taking my call this morning. I've received confirmation from the rewards team that your BT rewards card has been update to show the correct amount. With regards to the M & S voucher, this has been reorder on the 6th of January and should arrive with in 30 days from that date. Please once again accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings