cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HWig
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Having trouble with ordering an upgrade, limited apple products - do I have to cancel & go elsewhere

Hi,

Really poor selection of apple products available if I select to upgrade.  Looks like my only option is to cancel my contract and go elsewhere, problem is I can't see how to cancel or anything that gives me hope I can order anything better than a standard IPhone 11- any thoughts please?

Tried using the online chat but no help at all sadly 😞

If I have to call in - how long are wait times?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
garetc
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Having trouble with ordering an upgrade, limited apple products - do I have to cancel & go e

Your best bet is to call customer service on 150 and speak to someone in mobile upgrades.

BT Mobile don't have 'flagship' or 5G phones, including the iPhone 12 series, on contract anymore but will push you to their premium offerings on EE.

0 Ratings
HWig
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Having trouble with ordering an upgrade, limited apple products - do I have to cancel & go e

Thanks - does that mean I have to let my contract expire then start again with EE?

0 Ratings
garetc
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Not sure on the specifics but if you're within the last few months of your contract they might be able to something for you  and there was a discount that they offered me.

EE can be more expensive compared to BT Mobile.

0 Ratings