cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Help with account settings for BT Mobile.

Hi

I have BT phone and broadband as well as 2 BT Mobile SIMs. One of the SIM accounts is new in that it was first activated about 10 days ago with a number being ported in 7 days ago. When I go to My BT and select 'Manage your spend' for the new SIM I get a yellow panel with "Your settings are not available right now Thanks for changing your spend settings. You'll have to wait up to 30 minutes before you can change them again." as if I've recently made a change which I haven't. The same option for the SIM that I've had for over a year works fine. This panel has been appearing since the new SIM was first activated.

I'm accessing my account via www.bt.com and logging into My BT using a PC with Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

I've tried resolving using 'chat' and have found them to be hopeless! They've suggested things like ' trying a different browser', 'putting the SIM in a diffrent phone' and end up by asking what change I wanted so that they can do it their end rather than solving the problem. I also spoke to someone on 150 last week who said it would be sorted out but it hasn't.

Can one of the Reps here help me sort this problem out please.

Cheers - Andy

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help with account settings for BT Mobile.

Hi @AndyGee,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi PaddyB

Thanks for the quick reply. Info sent as requested.

Cheers - Andy

P.S. Just added another message, omitted some info in initial private post.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi Andy,

Did you you get this sorted?

I'm having the same problem with one of my sims since moving to a family deal.

150 were no help and web chat promised to raise a fault and call me back but that never happened.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

I have this same problem- as above webchat absoloute waste of time!!!
And I can't access BT sport mobile.
Even though I bought a sim only plan with over the prescribed 4gb of data (I have 15gb)
Can someone get back to me on this issue please?
Cheers
0 Ratings