cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Help

Hi guys I'm sorry to make a new thread but I don't see anyway around it does anyone know how to contact a Mod or the community manager I still cannot access my but mobile account via my bt now I have reported this to 150 and sent in a screenshot as requested the rep said he would send me an email back to let me know he has received it he hasn't I've emailed him again and still no reply.

Any help off how to get someone else involved would be greatly appreciated I can't understand why you can't just send a pm to a mod or community manager
Thank you
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help

It used to be possible to contact mods directly but, already usually very busy, they were becoming overwhelmed by referrals which mostly should have been dealt with on the forum, which after all is designed essentially for customer to customer help and advice and not as a route into BT. A referral system was introduced a while ago and I'm using that now to ask the mods to help you; they will post contact info here shortly.  

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Damien1,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access your BT Mobile app. I'll be able to get this investigated. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Damien1
Aspiring Expert