cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Hotspot connection profile

Go to solution

Hi in wi-fi hotspot app it says se up connection profile go to settings but where are the settings I can’t find them and I’ve looked in settings on my iPhone it’s not there so where do they mean 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hotspot connection profile

Go to solution

Settings are accessed by tapping the menu symbol (a vertical line of three dots) at top right of the app home page.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you that worked much appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you  that sorted it 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I sign in on hotspot when it’s done a message comes on saying review the profile in settings app to install it when I go to settings app it says sign in to download then it says done then the message comes on again to install it , I’m going round in circles
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi sorry to be a pain but there are no dots in the connection profile just my email address and place to put password then it says press continue and you might be asked to enter passcode as your taken out of app , do as it says then press continue to finish installing and it sends me back to connection set up page again to do what I have already done , tried it dozens of times it’s very frustrating, thank you though for trying to help 

0 Ratings