Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WhoKnows05
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

How is this Hello to 5G and Bad customer service

iPhone 12 Pro. Say hello to 5G.

We've teamed up with EE so you can get the iPhone 12 Pro. With superfast 5G and A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, it's a beautiful leap forward. Plus eligible BT Broadband customers can get 20% off selected plans at EE.

This is what's on the website. Tried getting further information (being a little confused which network I'll be running should I decide to preorder) only to be attended to by one of the "sh*ttest" handler Bt has. Not only was the question left unanswered right. Also lacks proper customer communication skill

Is BT in partnership to offer the phone of just an advertising page for EE?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: How is this Hello to 5G and Bad customer service

@WhoKnows05wrote:

This is what's on the website.

If you click the link you're redirected to the EE website, your order would be done via EE but with a discount for having BT broadband.

@WhoKnows05wrote:

Tried getting further information (being a little confused which network I'll be running should I decide to preorder)

BT own the company EE, regardless of if the order is placed via EE or BT, you would connect to the EE network.

@WhoKnows05wrote:

only to be attended to by one of the "sh*ttest" handler Bt has. Not only was the question left unanswered right. Also lacks proper customer communication skill

The advisor won't know much about the offers online, promotions online vary to promotions available by phone, phone advisors will know what they can offer but not every possible promotion that exists.

@WhoKnows05wrote:

Is BT in partnership to offer the phone of just an advertising page for EE?

BT don't offer 5G, so any 5G device will be sold via EE unless the company make a decision when 5G becomes the norm.