cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonSnow
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

How to Order?

Just made Three attempts to order a new Iphone on my existing contact that is up for renewal

!st order nice guy in swansea said ok i can see the deal you want on the web site bbut dont have it here but can order for you

will need £50 upfront charge but will refund it Plus £30 as deal different so paid money comes out of account but no order materialises

Next day phone BT  explain all again they cant see no up front charge offer either but take another £50 of me with a promis to refund so now ive paid £100 out of my bank he then says "sorry its not producing an order leave it with me i will look into it"

So now BT have £100 of my money but ive no Phone So decide to try to order online  find the Deal 3 gig data S8 phone no upfront charge and order it i get order No phone to deliver on monday

go back 30 mins later to find  no order on my account and my order number dosent exist

I have had this level of service for the last five years no end of complaints have been lodged and nothing done been a BT customer for 35 years think its time for a change

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to Order?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @JonSnow  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you have been unable to get your order placed and have paid a few deposits. The BT Mobile team should be working in the background to get your order placed and account corrected. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will be happy to chase this for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @JonSnow,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.

To confirm, the BT Mobile team have picked this up for you and they will do everything they can to help. They will also be in touch later today.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
JonSnow
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Now the 19th April thats two weeks after initial order and still no phone keep getting people with no clue of whats been going on calling me telling me they can get order sorted just need to pay again

Ok i know money will return to my account but i still dont get a phone

Now being told its because i am a BT Trialist

Data integrity are on the case see what the next 2 weeks bring

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Waster
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

BT mobile are a law in themselves. From my BT experience they are the most rude people going, they just pass you onto another person, who claims that they know nothing and finally just cancel the call without informing you. The email help line is just as bad, never give a reply to your questions. BT complaint line must have been based on a Russian model, the complaints door leads to an unknown outside area.
0 Ratings
JonSnow
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Starting to Agree been with them for 35 years maybe time to move my 4 mobiles and house phone

0 Ratings