cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
crisb
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

I'm sorry the system is busy ... whenever I try to return a call to this number?

Go to solution

Hello, This number has called me three times and everytime I try to return the call I get "I'm sorry the system is busy, please try again later". I've tried returning the call 30 times now at all sorts of times but same answer.

Can anyone shed any light as to where or whom this might be from ... or indeed how I can return their call?

01297 04XXXX

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: I'm sorry the system is busy ... whenever I try to return a call to this number?

Go to solution

You need to remove the phone number. It is against forum rules and especially as you don't know who it is related to.

V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Re: I'm sorry the system is busy ... whenever I try to return a call to this number?

Go to solution

I suspect it's probably a spoofed number, i.e this was a nuisance call (PPI or worse) and the number doesn't exist. Don't worry about it

johnob
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

thats a scam number I get loads a day on work phone thats a typical one 01297. Block all them if you answer some of them it indicates a live phone so more will call.

0 Ratings
crisb
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Okay thanks!
0 Ratings