cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 12

Introducing the new Samsung S20 now available on BT Mobile

Which Samsung Galaxy S20 should I choose?

With BT you have a choice of three when it comes to Samsung’s latest line up of flagship phones – and they all look amazing. But how do you choose which version is the one for you?

Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G

The Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G boasts a 64MP telephoto lens, 12 MP ultra-wide lens, 10MP from the camera and 30x zoom – making it fantastic for high-quality photography.

You’ll also get 8K video recording, Single Take photography and a 6.7-inch 120Hz display.

Is it for me?

The S20+ 5G could be the choice for you if:

• you’re a keen photographer or filmmaker
  • you want a big, beautiful display for watching films and playing games
  • you want 5G connectivity for streaming without lag and downloading with ease.

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G

More compact than the S20+, the Galaxy S20 is still big on features. Despite its smaller size, it packs 8k video recording, Single Take photography, a 120Hz display, and a 64MP ultra-wide lens. And your multimedia will still look amazing on its 6.2-inch Infinity-O display.

Is it for me?

The Galaxy S20 5G is a great option if:

• you want to get your hands on Samsung’s latest flagship phone at a lower cost than the Samsung Galaxy S20+
  • you’re a fan of more compact phones – helping you type fast or take lots of photos on the move
  • you want 5G connectivity for streaming without lag and downloading with ease.

Samsung Galaxy S20

The Samsung Galaxy S20 is also available as a 4G phone. You’ll still get the high-spec camera, flagship design and speed, power and performance of the 5G model – but you won’t be ready to take advantage of the ongoing roll out of 5G.

Is it for me?

The Samsung Galaxy S20 could be for you if:

• you're looking for an amazing flagship phone at the lowest possible monthly cost
  • you’re a fan of more compact phones – helping you type fast or take lots of photos on the move.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Re: Introducing the new Samsung S20 now available on BT Mobile

Hi @SeanD 

will you be stocking the S20 Ultra ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 12

@David wrote:

Hi @SeanD 

will you be stocking the S20 Ultra ?

Good morning @David,

The Samsung S20 Ultra is not yet available on BT Mobile.  I don't have any information as to whether or not this is something that BT Mobile will stock in the future but if I learn anything more about the availability of the S20 Ultra I will update the thread.

Cheers

Sean

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Would also love to hear any news on the S20 Ultra

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Ok thanks @SeanD 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Noticed the S2 Ultra is available in the BT shop. Why is it unavailable via BT Mobile?

https://shop.bt.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g-128gb---cosmic-black-sm-g988bzkdeua-FNM2.ht...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 12

I would also like any news on the Ultra, been checking a few times a week, it's strange that EE has it but nothing on BT yet, unless you have a spare £1100 outright on the BT Shop.

Hope they get it soon. I would rather go with BT for it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Not just EE, but O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin are all offering the Ultra as an upgrade option. BT seem to be the only mobile network holding it back as an upgrade.

Shame as I dont mind BT, but I think it's kinda harsh of them to expect everyone to have a grand lying about burning a hole.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 12

Oh most definitely.

I mainly singled out EE as it's owned by BT.

I just wonder what would be the hold up, surely it's not supply, so maybe pricing or interest but they would need to be competitive or maybe they can't get it as the price needed to make money off the data.

Not sure 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 12

Is there any information on when the S20 ultra will be available for contracts? I’m due to upgrade but have been holding back waiting for the ultra to become available. My contract is completely out in a couple of weeks and I really do not want to change to a different provider but I feel like I will have to if it doesn’t become available soon.

0 Ratings