cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 6

Introducing the new Samsung S20 now available on BT Mobile

Which Samsung Galaxy S20 should I choose?

With BT you have a choice of three when it comes to Samsung’s latest line up of flagship phones – and they all look amazing. But how do you choose which version is the one for you?

Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G

The Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G boasts a 64MP telephoto lens, 12 MP ultra-wide lens, 10MP from the camera and 30x zoom – making it fantastic for high-quality photography.

You’ll also get 8K video recording, Single Take photography and a 6.7-inch 120Hz display.

Is it for me?

The S20+ 5G could be the choice for you if:

• you’re a keen photographer or filmmaker
  • you want a big, beautiful display for watching films and playing games
  • you want 5G connectivity for streaming without lag and downloading with ease.

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G

More compact than the S20+, the Galaxy S20 is still big on features. Despite its smaller size, it packs 8k video recording, Single Take photography, a 120Hz display, and a 64MP ultra-wide lens. And your multimedia will still look amazing on its 6.2-inch Infinity-O display.

Is it for me?

The Galaxy S20 5G is a great option if:

• you want to get your hands on Samsung’s latest flagship phone at a lower cost than the Samsung Galaxy S20+
  • you’re a fan of more compact phones – helping you type fast or take lots of photos on the move
  • you want 5G connectivity for streaming without lag and downloading with ease.

Samsung Galaxy S20

The Samsung Galaxy S20 is also available as a 4G phone. You’ll still get the high-spec camera, flagship design and speed, power and performance of the 5G model – but you won’t be ready to take advantage of the ongoing roll out of 5G.

Is it for me?

The Samsung Galaxy S20 could be for you if:

• you're looking for an amazing flagship phone at the lowest possible monthly cost
  • you’re a fan of more compact phones – helping you type fast or take lots of photos on the move.
5 REPLIES 5
David
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Introducing the new Samsung S20 now available on BT Mobile

Hi @SeanD 

will you be stocking the S20 Ultra ?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 6

@David wrote:

Hi @SeanD 

will you be stocking the S20 Ultra ?

Good morning @David,

The Samsung S20 Ultra is not yet available on BT Mobile.  I don't have any information as to whether or not this is something that BT Mobile will stock in the future but if I learn anything more about the availability of the S20 Ultra I will update the thread.

Cheers

Sean

DrunkMonk74
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Would also love to hear any news on the S20 Ultra

0 Ratings
David
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks @SeanD 

0 Ratings
DrunkMonk74
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Noticed the S2 Ultra is available in the BT shop. Why is it unavailable via BT Mobile?

https://shop.bt.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g-128gb---cosmic-black-sm-g988bzkdeua-FNM2.ht...

0 Ratings