Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

JBL speaker

Go to solution

I ordered a new mobile plan in September 19 which arrived and was activated on the 5th September 19 but am yet to receive an email or any other information on how to claim the jbl speaker that was eligible for this mobile plan

Please advise

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: JBL speaker

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @mikki3075, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi mikki3075,

Thanks for taking my call today. As discussed I was able to locate the offer and the JBL speaker will be with you in the next 30 days. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. I'll close things off as discussed but if you have any other problems let me know and I'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

good luck with the 30 days and it will be with you...a moderator "assured" me i would have mine but im still waiting and its been nearly 60 days now..... make sure you look up the telecoms ombudsman service....you will probably find your gonna need it if you want anything doing

0 Ratings