cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Leave bt early due to them been useless

Only been with BT since oct but had varies issues like took them 3 weeks to port my number over, went on holiday and couldn't use my phone the entire week as wouldn't connect to a network and now been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a replacement sim.... anyone think i can get out of contract early as they are a shambles.... wish i had never moved to them.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Leave bt early due to them been useless

Hi @timg1967 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you've had since joining us and for the delay posting back to you.  It's obvious you have had a tough time starting off and I would be happy to help iron out any issues.

Post back if you do need a hand and we will take it from there 😊

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

morning robbie, thanks for the reply, like i said in my message there have been a number of issues right from porting my number over.... i am guessing i cannot leave the contract until my 12 months are up ?? but to be honest it cannot come quick enough...when i spoke to lady in customer services about not been able to connect to any network whilst in spain her answer was you should have rung us for advice !!!... not sure how i could do that with no network ?? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @timg1967 

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry you couldn't use your mobile when abroad.  I appreciate what you're saying.  I completely understand that you haven't had the best experience up to this point.  As I said, I would be more than happy to help put things right for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings