Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marconi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Lost the will to live

Go to solution

After much work and complaining and emails and phone calls and form filling and random internet posts on the comunity forum...   and a long wait ..... At last my five Amazon £20 Gift cards arrived by post in the past couple of days. 

Went to my account on Amazon -  Typed in the link on the reverse of the gift cards   www.amazon.co.uk/redeemgift

Link is dead!!

No matter, login to my Amazon account - find page to redeem gift cards...  scratch off the giftcard to reveal the hidden code,  type it into the Amazon website - Code not found not valid.    Try a second gift card.... same thing.

I give up.

Please have the managing director call me to apologise to me personally for wasting so many hours of my life, I'd appreciate some proper compensation.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lost the will to live

Go to solution

Hi @Marconi

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're having problems redeeming the Amazon vouchers.  I completely understand how frustrating this is, especially having to wait for the vouchers for so long.

I'll make sure that this is picked up tomorrow as a priority.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Holtabjac
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Hi I had the same problem with mine that arrived today. I played around with some of the letters like changing V for U and then back again. They were accepted after a couple of goes. It might be worth having a try.
0 Ratings
Marconi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Am feeling very sheepish, my Amazon cards do work after all.  My problem was that both of teh ones I tried had what I thought were U in them and these turned out to be V.

Thanks to Robbie and Michelle from the vouchers team for following up.

0 Ratings