Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: MB refuses to connect to my home WI-Fi

Go to solution

It was unlocked by vodaphone when I bought it, and historically I was able to connect to my wifi, and can connect at my son's house, who also has BT. The android version is 6.0.1. Something changed a week or two after Christmas, and it wasn't anything I did. I think that I have exhausted every configuration setting and reset, and will have to go back to BT. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

@vlk wrote:

It was unlocked by vodaphone when I bought it, and historically I was able to connect to my wifi, and can connect at my son's house, who also has BT. The android version is 6.0.1. Something changed a week or two after Christmas, and it wasn't anything I did. I think that I have exhausted every configuration setting and reset, and will have to go back to BT. 

I've asked for Mod help for you on this problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @vlk and thanks for posting.

This could be a problem with the actual handset so I'm not sure if there's anything we can do to help but I'll be happy to take a look for you. Can you please drop over an email with your details? You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
vlk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

Following the intervation of a moderator, BT sent me a new hub and my phone was immediately able to connect to my wifi account again. Problem solved. I have no idea why the previous hub had ceased to 'authenticate' my phone when I could connect to other BT and non-BT wifi accounts.  

0 Ratings